1:1 Integrated Private Yoga
Do you find that the timing and location of yoga classes never suit you? You never get the personal attention that you need to progress your yoga practice.
These sessions are unlike your normal yoga class. Integrated with healing modalities, and uniquely customised sequences for your body & mind; expect the VIP treatment. A total transformation of body mind and soul.
Is private yoga for you? If the below strikes a chord with you. The answer is YES!
- You are committed to your personal health goals, and are willing to invest in your health and wellbeing.
- You are finally ready to invest in your most valuable asset, your body and your health, and you are seeking the guidance and mentorship to create it.
- You want to practice yoga, but struggle to get to a class or self motivate, or perhaps even find the idea of going to a yoga studio a little intimidating.
- You value discretion & privacy in your personal affairs.
- You are ready to make balance and peace a true priority above competing demands.
- You travel often and your schedule changes often, and you need flexibility with appt times.
- Your lifestyle makes it difficult to get to a studio, or feel that a studio environment does not suit you.
- You are frustrated with not being able to progress with your current practice, as you never get the personal attention in large classes to advanced postures.
- You are seeking support and those looking for a safe space and experienced teacher you you learn to reconnect, or go deeper with the practice.
- You value a teacher who can guide you in a therapeutic framework, and work on many levels beyond just the physical practice.
Where are the sessions held?
In the beautiful Breathe Yoga Studio at Flourish in Yarraville, Melbourne Australia.
Can I do it with a friend or small group?
Yes, you can book in for up to 3 people. Please just let me know in advance so I can prepare your session accordingly.
What is the investment?
1 x 75 minute session $165
Six weekly sessions
6 x 75 minute sessions @ $140 per session
Can I claim it on private health insurance?
Highly likely that you can, however t’s dependant on your insurance policy, most insurers will cover yoga in their policies. If you're planning to purchase more than one session let me know and I can supply you with my provider number.
Are you ready for the VIP treatment you deserve? A total transformation of body mind and soul. YES!
How do I book?
Purchase your selection in the online booking system (if you are selecting the 6, or 12 pack simply schedule your first session to get things started - we can schedule the others together.
"I jumped at the chance for private yoga lessons with Lauren. Having been to a few of her workshops, I knew she was a skilful, wise teacher and that working with her was just what I needed to get back to yoga after an injury. Private yoga sessions with Lauren are without a doubt the best investment I make in my health and wellbeing.
Lauren customises each session to meet my needs - I love this! I can work with how my body is feeling on the day - every time I feel as though Lauren focuses her attention exactly where it's needed. I've learned so much and feel much more confident in my yoga practice.
Lauren creates a warm, safe space where I feel completely cared for and nurtured. Through this yoga practice - which is therapeutic on so many levels - we've uncovered many deep, old patterns and hurts. It amazes me how these become accessible through moving my body. It's even more amazing how they can be released so gracefully. Working on body and mind together like this is more powerful than any other modality I've experienced. This is transformative work, Lauren, thank you so much!" Kim
"After practicing with over 50 teachers around the world, I can honestly say Lauren you are one of very few teachers I have connected with physically, mentally and spiritually. It's hard to find gurus like you, I recommend your classes for all walks of yogis!" - Zoe, Corporate Trainer & Yoga Teacher.
"I had practiced yoga on and off over a few years before I took my first Mysore class with Lauren. Previously it was something that I did once a week and enjoyed, but I never felt like I was moving forward. Committing to regular Mysore practice at Soulshine has given me the opportunity to have a teacher who tailors each class to my level and who knows how and when to challenge me. It has started me on a yoga journey. Thank you for sharing your passion Lauren." Meredith, Lawyer
"Lauren is a generous and nurturing yoga teacher. Over the last year I have seen my practice build on many levels with her guidance." - Rhiannon, Sales Director
I've got more questions, can we chat?
Sure, fill in your details below. I'll get back to you just as soon as I can.
Note: Private Yoga sessions are NOT intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care. It is the clients responsibility to consult and physician or trained health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of any medical problem, issue, disease, or condition, and to ensure they have FULL clearance to practice yoga.
Whilst the yoga classes/sessions may raise emotions, the sessions are not intended to provide a therapeutic environment or substitute ongoing medical advice from a medical practitioner, counsellor, or psychotherapist. Should any unresolved matters which may surface as a result of the participation in the classes or courses appear, it is the participants full responsibility to seek medical treatment; this treatment will be at the participants own risk and expense.